Seminar Enjoy Organizations, by Susanne EhmerTake a closer look at the organization - with the right spectacles - as a design field for your practice! On the basis of a system-theoretical approach, new discoveries will be made, familiarities will be viewed from different perspectives and made usable for practical purposes.
- Organization as a social system – and what does it mean for supervision and consulting?
- Organization in uncertain times – What qualities does the organization need in that phase?
- Meaning of paradoxes/contradictions – how to deal with it?
- Meaning of Person-Role-Function in organization
- Supervision as a second-order observation
About the trainer, Susanne Ehmer Ph.D
Organizational Consultant, Coach, Certified Supervisor ÖVS
Managing Partner of Redmont GmbH and Redmont Consulting Cluster
I have 30 years of comprehensive experience, with expertise in the following: - Consulting, training and coaching for persons and organisations in multiple areas, esp. for cutting-edge companies (main topics: leadership, agile collaboration, solution-focused communication, connected leadership).
- Implementing innovative and creative methods in workshops – such as design thinking, role-plays, Tango, photo-telling, climbing, hiking, etc.
- Writing books and articles
- Until 2010: Professorship for Supervision, Head of the Master of Arts for Supervision at the Protestant University of Applied Sciences in Freiburg. Until 2005: Research Associate at the University of Kassel.
- Lecturer in master programs for supervision/coaching at various universities. Led and participate in various EU-projects.
- Member of the editorial board of the magazine “Supervision – Mensch Arbeit Organisation”. Author of numerous specialized publications.
Group size: 16 persons (only 6 places left!)
Dates: 21.-23. september 2018
Time: 21. september from 9:30-18:00
22. september from 9:30-18:00
23. september from 9:30-13:00
Place: Telliskivi 60a, B-hoone, Tallinn
In the seminar room of MTÜ Mondo
Working language: English.
Early Bird, till 21st of July: 420 EUR (390 EUR for the ESCÜ members)
After 21st of July: 450 EUR
Price includes the seminar, materials and coffee-breaks. For the lunch-break there are several restaurants and cafeterias in the nearby area.
Cancellation of the participation and refund:
100% refund if information about the cancellation of the participation comes at least 30 days before the event.
50% refund if information about the cancellation of the participation comes at least 15 days before the event.
No refund if information about the cancellation of the participation comes 14 days before the event.