New seminars! Enjoy Organizations, by Susanne Ehmer
A Seminar Series in three Modules: Systemic Approach – Solution Focus – New Work Methods
Take a closer look at the organization - with the right spectacles - as a design field for your practice! Switch from a problem focus to the more helpful solution focus. Become inspired by ideas and some methods of “New Work”.
On the basis of a system-theoretical approach, new discoveries will be made, familiarities will be viewed from different perspectives and made usable for practical purposes.
Target group: Supervisors, Coaches, Managers, Leaders
and other curious people!
13. - 15.09.2019, Module I (Registration is finished)
11. - 13.10.2019, Module II
10. - 12.01.2020, Module III
Module I: Systemical approach
- Organization as a social system: System-theoretical assumptions – and how to use it for supervision, coaching and leading.
- Types of systems / Biological-psychological, social systems / trivial vs non-trivial systems
- Construction of reality / Observing - Perceiving – Evaluating / Dimensions of distinction
- Meaning of paradoxes/contradictions – how to deal with it?
- Methods: Systemic questions / Description of social systems / Person-Role-Function
- Bring your case studies.
Module II: Solution Focus
- What is Solution Focus? Solution-focused communication and perception based on Steve de Shazer and Inso Kim Berg.
- Methods: from Problem Focus to Solution Focus / Scaling / Circle of Concern – Circle of Influence / Negotiation through Questions / Solution Focused Questions / The Process of Solution Focus
- Bring your case studies.
Module III: New Work Methods in Organisations
- What is “new” – experiences, concepts, inspiration.
- Focus on: task oriented, customer benefits, constant change of action - reflection – reorientation, self-organized teams, collaboration and managing relationship.
- Interdisciplinary work, roles instead of function, from positions to perspectives, hybrid organizations
- Various methods from Design Thinking, Kanban, Sociocracy, collegially led organization, etc.
- 12-15 participants
- 3 x 2,5 days
- Peer groups between the modules
Friday and Saturday: full day
Sunday: morning/half day
Variations of short inputs, discussion, practical exercises, and experiments … connected to your experience.
About the trainer, Susanne Ehmer Ph.D
Managing Partner of Redmont GmbH and Redmont Consulting Cluster
I have 30 years of comprehensive experience, with expertise in the following: - Consulting, training and coaching for persons and organisations in multiple areas, esp. for cutting-edge companies (main topics: leadership, agile collaboration, solution-focused communication, connected leadership).
- Implementing innovative and creative methods in workshops – such as design thinking, role-plays, Tango, photo-telling, climbing, hiking, etc.
- Writing books and articles
- Until 2010: Professorship for Supervision, Head of the Master of Arts for Supervision at the Protestant University of Applied Sciences in Freiburg. Until 2005: Research Associate at the University of Kassel.
- Lecturer in master programs for supervision/coaching at various universities. Led and participate in various EU-projects.
- Member of the editorial board of the magazine “Supervision – Mensch Arbeit Organisation”. Author of numerous specialized publications.
Working language: English.
Price for the one Module:
Early Bird, till 3rd of July: 450 EUR
After 3rd of July: 480 EUR
Price for the two Modules:
Early Bird, till 3rd of July: 870 EUR
After 3rd of July: 899 EUR
Price for the three Modules:
Early Bird, till 3rd of July: 1260 EUR
After 3rd of July: 1290 EUR
Price includes the seminar, materials and coffee-breaks. For the lunch-break there are several restaurants and cafeterias in the nearby area.
Cancellation of the participation and refund:
100% refund if information about the cancellation of the participation comes at least 30 days before the event.
50% refund if information about the cancellation of the participation comes at least 15 days before the event.
No refund if information about the cancellation of the participation comes 14 days before the event.
For the registration, please fill the fields: